This unique BOM program is a great way for your quilt shop to draw customers into your store…and have them coming back, month after month.
The BOM program features Northcott Fabrics and Kilts & Quilts novels. You and your customers can have fun reading, while quilting for the whole year!
• Upsell opportunities
• Buy Kilts & Quilts novels at a discount
• 20% of profits donated to the National Kidney Foundation
*The Kilts & Quilts® novels are not typical quilt fiction and are for mature audiences. Books contain some language and mild sex scenes.
**Audiobooks available for books 1-6!
Order today, two easy steps:
1. To order the Kilts & Quilts® series at a discount from trusted bookseller AUTHOR AUTHOR! CLICK HERE
For info on discounted books...and how to get signed copies of BLAME IT ON SCOTLAND for your store (while they last!)
Order mix-and-match quantities, 25 book minimum
, and receive shipping as low as $4.95. (USA, media mail shipping)
Book discount is 35%. Books retail at $7.99 and $14.99 (depending on whether they are mass paperback or the larger trade paperback)
For more details, check out Author Author!
2. Block of the Month program AVAILABLE JANUARY 1, 2019!
• PDF download $69 Pre-Order Now!
• CD with PDF on it (USA only) $79 Pre-Order Now!
What the Kilts & Quilts® Book Club and BOM program includes...
• How to plan your Book Club/Block of the Month Program
• Book Club study guide
• A Gandiegow Sampler BOM pattern
• Fabric requirements for 1 kit and 25 kits
• Northcott fabric key to make the quilt on the cover to display in your shop
• Cutting directions for your store
• Benefits for shop—opportunities to upsell
** Please note: Copies made from the BOM pattern are for your Kilts & Quilts® Book Club and BOM program members only. Please order wholesale printed patterns Here.